REDUCE PIGMENTATION WITH LUMINOUS GOLD
The sun plays a big role in determining how young your skin looks. Even a little sun can cause skin damage and premature aging. The effects of sun exposure are many including lines, wrinkles, sagging, dark marks and pigmentation.
Collagen Lift® Paris has developed a drinkable collagen to target sun-induced pigmentation and melasma as well as other visible signs of aging. New Collagen Lift LUMINOUS GOLD contains the powerful anti-oxidant/anti-inflammatory Polypodium leucotomos (the Golden Fern) to protect your skin from both UVA & UVB damage from the sun. It also contains hydrolysed collagen, hyaluronic acid, glutathione, vitamin E, vitamin C and seaweed to give your skin the nutrients it needs for a youthful glow. Made in France, it is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by up to 50% and increase skin elasticity and moisture. Visible results in 3-6 weeks.
Polypodium leucotomos for less pigmentation: The Golden Fern provides photo-protection against the free radical damage of UVA and UVB light.
- Decreases pigmentation and melasma
- Prevents premature skin aging
- Protects collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Specifically protects your skin from UVA & UVB damage
- Inhibits the formation of damaging free radicals in your skin
- No side effects
Vitamin E for less free radicals: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant.
- Improves skin health by
- Reduces collagen breakdown and free radical damage
Collagen for healthy skin: Collagen keeps your skin firm and supple. But as we make less, it leads to wrinkles, dullness and sagging.
- Collagen peptides small enough to be absorbed by the body within 30 minutes
- Increases the skin’s collagen production from the inside
- Reduces wrinkles
- Increases skin moisture and elasticity
Glutathione as the master antioxidant. Glutathione is probably best known for its protective abilities as a powerful antioxidant. But it also:
- protects the body against toxins
- is crucial for maintaining a healthy immune system
Seaweed for micronutrients:
- Stimulates collagen production
- Protects elastin
- Provides skin with essential amino acids, antioxidants and minerals
- Soothes dry and irritated skin
Vitamin C: The antioxidant properties of vitamin C and its role in collagen synthesis make it vital for skin health.
- Essential nutrient involved in the repair of tissue
- Is important for your immune system
- Is an antioxidant