Frequently Asked Questions
- Decreases pigmentation and melasma
- Prevents premature skin aging
- Protects collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Specifically protects your skin from UVA & UVB damage
- Inhibits the formation of damaging free radicals in your skin
Not taking the product on an empty stomach will also reduce absorption.
Collagen, being a protein, should make you feel full after taking the product. Furthermore the seaweed extract Ulvaline® is used in France in many detox/weight loss products.
Our studies have shown (1) that 4 weeks after the last intake wrinkles and fine lines remained significantly reduced. However, because collagen production slows down with age the rejuvenating effects of Collagen Lift will need to be maintained with regular supplementation.
If you stop taking it the effect will eventually stop.
If you are a woman and you are interested in your skin, nails, hair and cellulite, then the best product for women is still Red Carpet. Red Carpet also contains hyaluronic acid for plumping up the skin which is not in the product for men.
Yes. Collagen Lift is manufactured following Good Manufacturing Practices. GMP is a global standard for food production, as well as associated industries. We apply internationally recognized Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to ensure quality and food safety. GMP covers all aspects of manufacturing, including standard operating procedures, people management and training, equipment maintenance, and handling of materials. It ensures that:
- our products fulfill all quality, safety and hygiene requirements,
- we can offer full traceability of ingredients,
- consistent hygienic conditions within a controlled production process.